BG Consultants, Inc. is a mid-sized, regional consulting firm that provides engineering, architectural and surveying solutions. Our employees are the driving force behind our commitment to our community and those we serve. We are currently recruiting a field surveyor to join our growing team. This entry-level position will be involved in a wide variety of professional disciplinary projects. Qualified candidates should be consistent, dependable, responsible, flexible, self-motivated with a desire to learn, possess attention to detail, proficient in communication, and possess time management skills.
- Topographic surveying
- Boundary surveying
- Construction layout and calculations
- High accuracy measurements
- Prepare/log notes and sketches
- Standing and walking long distances
- Lifting equipment or monuments up to 50 pounds
- High School Diploma
- Drivers License
- Basic computer skills
- Proficiency in mathematics, specifically trigonometry and geometry
- Willingness to work overtime (up to 60 hours/week)
- Willingness to drive several hours a day
- Willingness to travel, with occasional overnights (up to 100% expense paid)
- Experience in Land Surveying, or similar field: 1-10 years
BG Consultants, Inc., offers a competitive benefits package including paid personal leave, 401(K), health, dental, life and vision insurance, and much more.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume & application to email@example.com, referencing Field Surveyor in the subject line of your correspondence, in PDF format.
BG Consultants, Inc. is an EEO employer.